|Address:||10-76 Jackson Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Monday:||11:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:30 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||3:30 – 11:00 PM|
Manetta's is located in Queens County of New York state. On the street of Jackson Avenue and street number is 10-76. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (718) 786-6171. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Manetta's quickly are 40.7426668 ,-73.9518057
Had a family dinner here. Everything was delicious. And service was quick.
I recently hosted a rehearsal dinner for 40 guests at Manetta's and i'm so glad that I did! The food was delicious, the service was great, and the party packages were reasonably priced. Lisa was helpful throughout the planning process and she made sure that we had what we needed on the night of. The restaurant does not have a private party room but they were able to use a divider to create a semi-private space for us in the main dining room.
Last week I had my daughter's second birthday at manettas and I can't say enough good things. 95% of the time my daughter is very well behaved and the other 5% she's rambunctious but still friendly. The staff easiest worked our table of 18 adults and 4 children ages 2 - 5. We did a price fix menu and they easily let us make some changes before hand and although the kids all also had a price fix, the staff went aka cart as it ended up being less expensive. When my 2 year old needed some room to stretch her legs, she accidentally ran into a waiter serving and he started playing with her. When she got a tattoo on her hand she excitedly ran into the servers area before I could catch her and they all knelt down and admired her tattoo and talked with her. I can't say enough about how friendly and kind the staff was to children even when the kids were technically getting in the way of them doing their jobs. The food was also top notch!
This place is great. The waiter we had was incredibly knowledgeable. I have a gluten allergy and he helped guide me through the menu.
The food was amazing. I ate until I was stuffed. The pasta may have been gluten free but it still tasted amazing. I ended up with this pasta with spicy tomato sauce and cheese covered shrimp.
My girlfriend wants to come back and try every pizza they have on the menu.
This place is AMAZING! Extensive menu for pasta, pizza and entrees. The pasta I ordered is flavory, unique and delicious. The mussels appetizer is also really good, with just the right amount of seasoning. An awesome restaurant and not expensive food. I will come back for its other dishes and try them out.
Looking for a great restaurant to have dinner? Check our website. We have compiled detailed database of restaurants in the USA. You will find information about hours of operation, menu, contact information (phone number and e-mail), and directions on how to get there. Besides, you will find the latest reviews and comments about the most popular restaurants in the USA.
If you are looking for a great place to eat, then you should definitely check out our website. We have a detailed database of restaurants that includes information about hours of operation, menu, contact information (phone number and e-mail), and directions on how to get there. Plus, you will find the latest reviews and comments about the most popular restaurants in the USA. So whether you are looking for a casual dining experience or something more upscale, we have you covered! And if you are ever in a bind and need to find a restaurant fast, our website is here to help. So what are you waiting for? Start your search now! You won't be disappointed!